In accordance with the BYLAW 19408, face coverings are mandatory for the duration of your time in the facility.
If you do not have a mask, Sunrise will be happy to supply you with one.
Sunrise Community Church Protocols are as follows:
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY IN THE FACILITY
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOUR ARE FEELING UNWELL
- USE HAND SANITIZER UPON ENTRANCE AND EXIT OF FACILITY
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING — NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
- PRACTICE RESPIRATORY HYGIENE - COUGH INTO ELBOW OR TISSUE
- LIMIT TOUCHING OF SURFACES OR OBJECTS
- PARENTS, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILDREN ARE EITHER WITH YOU OR OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCE
- EXIT AT NORTHWEST DOORS